Complete refurbishment of Ballymoss House - an existing 4 storey building over car parking basement with gross internal floor area of 7000m2. The building consists on each floor area, of a central core with 3No lifts to all levels with open plan office space on each side of the core for multiple tenancy arrangement. There is an existing central courtyard that will be replaced with a high quality internal atrium and the introduction of a changing area and shower block to the basement area along with car parking, including electric charging points and cycle parking in accordance with planning. The development consists of the redevelopment of the open plan offices including the replacement of all services and building façade. Practical Completion is September 2019.
- Office Interiors being refurbished to Cat 'A' finish
- LEED 'Gold' building
- Wired Score marking of 'Platinum'
- BER 'A3' Rating
- Complete replacement of general power services/service sockets
- General lighting, lighting controls, emergency lighting, facade lighting
- Voice and data systems containment
- CCTV system, door access control, fire protection
- Heating installation, water services system
- Extract ventilation systems, VRF air conditioning systems
- Audio-visual system containment