Design the refresh of the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services at One Microsoft Court in the Microsoft Ireland Campus at Leopardstown, Dublin 18. The building consists of 10,000m2 over 4 levels, with 3 office accommodation floors for 800 workstations, over a basement car park. The works were completed in December 2019. The building refresh was carried out on a phased basis on a 'live' campus and was occupied throughout the construction period in order to complete the works with a minimum of disruption to the staff and workings of the organisation.
- A combined heating and cooling VRF refrigerant air conditioning system in all open plan office spaces, cellular meeting rooms and multi storey height communal spaces
- New bespoke areas with state-of-the-art features - protruding areas into the main atrium space:
- ‘Tech Link’ technical service area
- Balcony café
- ‘Lookout’ floating feature meeting room required 3D modelling
- Flexible working environment whereby users of the space can move workstations, access networks throughout communal spaces, and reserve eight different types of meeting rooms online
- Smart building system allowing control and dimming of all LED light fixtures, heat mapping of occupancy levels