The construction of Phase 1 of a mixed-use PRS residential development in 5 no. blocks ranging from 4 – 12 storeys comprising a new urban quarter and streets to provide 427 no. apartment units comprising 104 no. 1 beds, 263 no. 2 beds and 60 no. 3 beds and associated amenity facilities. Total apartment units include 8 no. live/work units with a total c.518 sqm work areas at ground floor). Also included is a 358 no. bed-space student accommodation scheme and associated student amenity and staff facilities, childcare facility (c.420 sqm), 6 no. retail units (c.678 sqm in total) and a security room (c.52 sqm).
- Highly Engineered Façade for Maximum Daylight Provision
- LED Lighting Throughout the development
- Centralised Plant feeding heat interface units in each apartment coupled with Solar PV arrays to Meet NZEB/Part L 2017 Requirements
- Adaptability to connect into the proposed SDCC District Heating Scheme
- BER Target Ratings of A2 for the apartments
- Water Management Plan incorporating Low Use Sanitaryware, Green Roofs, etc.
- Sustainable Building fabric and materials
- Reuse of building material
- Life cycle usage