The development consists of four blocks, ranging in height from 5 to 8 storeys, on a site of 1.07 ha at the junction of First Avenue and Cookstown Road. The Shared Living Block addresses the junction of First Avenue and Cookstown Road providing 222 bed spaces in total. The other three blocks, ‘Build-to-Rent 1’(46 apartments), ‘Build-to-Rent 2’ (52 apartments) and ‘Build-to-Rent 3’ (52 apartments), are designed and proposed as build-to-rent apartment blocks providing 150 units in total, (incorporating a mix of 1 bed, 2 bed, and 3 bed apartments).
- Highly Engineered Façade for Maximum Daylight Provision
- LED Lighting Throughout the development
- Exhaust Air Heat Pump systems ensuring HVAC installations with no requirement for gas infrastructure (Apartments).
- Heat Pump Systems (Communal Living)
- BER Target Ratings of A3 for the apartments.
- Sustainable Building fabric and materials
- Life cycle usage