JV Tierney and Company/JVTE, would like to reassure our Clients that we have a plan in place for dealing with the impact of the Coronavirus Outbreak.
Our main concerns are the safety and health & well‐being of our staff, our Clients and business colleagues and the continued provision of our services. We are highly confident of our readiness to deal with issues arising from this outbreak and of us being able to continue delivering our professional services in full. We are reviewing our response to this Coronavirus situation on an ongoing basis and are adhering to all HSE and Government advice to ensure we are kept up to date with changing information.
Our plan includes:
- Reviewing and adhering to all HSE advice on an ongoing basis.
- Our office will remain open currently and this is being reviewed on a regular basis taking account of Government advice.
- We are asking all staff not to attend outside meetings where possible. We trust our Clients understand this approach given the extraordinary circumstances we all face.
- We have enabled staff to remote dial‐in to meetings via Microsoft Teams, Skype, etc. to ensure continuity of meetings and services for our Clients and Design Teams.
- Facilities have been set‐up to allow staff work remotely from home through a secure network connection.
The JVT Team